Southeastern Regional Planning and Economic Development District (SRPEDD) is giving the public an opportunity to express their views and opinions on the 2020 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP).
The RTP is a blueprint of sorts of our existing and future transportation system to the year 2040. It looks at every facet of transportation including roads and bridges, travel patterns, public transportation such as buses, commuter rail, freight and airports, as well as bicycles and pedestrians. It assesses our transportation needs and identifies the necessary improvements to enhance our transportation system.
Upcoming Public Meetings
SRPEDD will be holding two public listening sessions in February!
These two sessions provided the public with the opportunity to review the exisitng data and analysis (traffic volumes, crashes, bicycle, pedestrian, and transit facilities, etc.) and to provide comments about the future of the region's transportation network.
Locations, Dates and Times:
88 Broadway, Taunton, MA 02780
February 13, 2019 - Drop in anytime between 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM
732 Dartmouth Street, Dartmouth, MA 02748
February 20, 2019 - Drop in anytime between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM
For more information, please review this website and/or contact Lilia Cabral-Bernard at 508.824.1367 x235.
There are many ways to get involved and stay informed!
|Like us on Facebook||Fill out the Survey|
Tell us what you think!
2020 Regional Transportation Plan
Draft 2020 Regional Transportation Plan Appendicies
- Draft Appendix A - Public Outreach
- Draft Appendix B - Trends, Projections, & Travel Patterns
- Draft Appendix C - Congestion
- Draft Appendix D - Safety
- Draft Appendix E - Bridges
- Draft Appendix F - Pavement Management
- Draft Appendix G -Transit
- Draft Appendix H - Commuter Rail
- Draft Appendix I - Commuter and Intercity Bus Service
- Draft Appendix J - Regional Bicycle Plan
- Draft Appendix K - Regional Pedestrian Plan
- Draft Appendix L - Airports
- Draft Appendix M - Freight
- Draft Appendix N - Environmental Coordination
- Draft Appendix O - Performance Measures
- Draft Appendix P - Air Quality in Transportation
- Draft Appendix Q - Regional Project Distribution Title VI Equity Analysis
The interactive map below provides background information for the Regional Transportation Plan.