WELCOME HOW TO PARTICIPATE ELEMENTS INTERACTIVE MAPS DOCUMENT LIBRARY MAILING LIST PUBLIC COMMENT FORM
At the request of the towns of Fairhaven, Mattapoisett, Marion, Wareham, and MassDOT District 5, the Southeastern Regional Planning and Economic Development District (SRPEDD) is embarking on a study of the Route 6 corridor due to safety concerns expressed by community officials, residents, and from Massachusetts state representatives. This study will examine the current traffic conditions, intersection operations, bicycle, pedestrian, and public transportation facilities, land uses, and overall safety of the Route 6 corridor from Route 240 in Fairhaven to High Street in Wareham. In addition, the study will include potential future improvements for the corridor based on data analyses, stakeholder input, and comments or suggestions provided by the public.
This webpage will be your source for all information about the Corridor Study, ways to participate, and notices of upcoming workshops or events. We will keep this site updated as the planning process progresses so please plan on checking back in with us! Scroll down to see information about How to Participate, Recent Updates, Elements of Study, the Interactive Map Gallery, and the Document Library.
There are many ways to get involved and stay informed!
|Like us on Facebook||Join the Mailing List||Fill out the Survey|
Tell us what you think! Fill out a Route 6 Corridor Study Comment Card.
For more information, please review this website and/or contact Jed Cornock at 508.824.1367 x318.
The Route 6 Corridor Study includes the following elements:
The interactive map below provides background information for the Route 6 Corridor Study. This map is sill under construction, please check back very soon!
The following documents provide background for the Route 6 Corridor Study. Please click on a link and be sure to follow the instructions should the file be large.
Opportunities to Participate
- Comment Card
- Public Survey - English Version
- Public Survey - Spanish Version
- Public Survey - Portuguese Version
- Public Survey - Haitian Creole Version
- Functional Classification
- Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Transit
- Water Resources
- Open Space
- PDA/PPA Areas
- Fairhaven Land Use
- Fairhaven Zoning
- Mattapoisett Land Use
- Mattapoisett Zoning
- Marion Land Use
- Marion Zoning
- Wareham Land Use
- Wareham Zoning
Plans and Reports
- Fairhaven Master Plan (2018)
- Fairhaven Open Space and Recreation Plan (coming soon)
- Fairhaven Priority Areas Plan (2013)
- Mattapoisett Master Plan (2000)
- Mattapoisett Open Space and Recreation Plan (coming soon)
- Mattapoisett Priority Areas Plan (2013)
- Marion Master Plan (2017)
- Marion Open Space and Recreation Plan (coming soon)
- Marion Priority Areas Plan (2013)
- Wareham Master Plan Vision (2018)
- Wareham Open Space and Recreation Plan (coming soon)
- Wareham Priority Areas Plan (2013)