April 18, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
SRPEDD, 88 Broadway, Taunton, MA 02780
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Public Comment: Opportunity for the public to address the SMMPO
- Approval of SMMPO March 21, 2017 Meeting Minutes- Please click here for meeting minutes.
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- FFY 2017-2021 TIP Amendments – (Materials Forthcoming)
- Presentation of the Draft FFY2018-2022 TIP –
Please click here for the FFY18-22 TIP Federal Highway Project list document. The FULL Draft version can be found on the SRPEDD website (www.srpedd.org). Consideration by the SMMPO to release the document for the required 21-day public comment period.
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Administrative Adjustment to the FFY2017 UPWP-Please click here to view document.
- Presentation of the Draft FFY 2018 UPWP - Please click here to view the document. The FULL Draft version can be found on the SRPEDD website (www.srpedd.org). Consideration by the SMMPO to release the document for the required 21-day public comment period.
- Proposed Critical Rural Freight Corridors (CRFCS) and Critical Urban Freight Corridors (CUFCS) - Review and Potential Release to Public Review and Comment Period
- Other Business
- Date, Time, Place for Next Meeting
- Motion to Adjourn
PLEASE NOTE: SMMPO members unable to attend may send a designee to a meeting who is directly responsible and accountable to the SMMPO member. The designee may vote only with written and signed authorization from the SMMPO member provided before or at the time of the meeting.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The SMMPO, through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings - calendário de reuniões públicas
To request a translation to Portuguese, please call 508 824-1367
Para solicitar uma tradução deste documento para o Português, por favor ligue 508 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings - calendario de reuniones públicas
To request a translation to Spanish, please call 508 824-1367
Para solicitar una traducción al Español, por favor llame 508 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings
To request a translation to Haitan Creole, please call 508 824-1367
Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.