October 17, 2017
1:00 am - 2:30 pm
SRPEDD Office, 88 Broadway, Taunton, MA
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Public Comments - Opportunity for the public to address the SMMPO
- Approval of Minutes – August 15, 2017 - Please click here.
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) -
- Update on FFY2018-2022 projects
- Highway Projects Status- MassDOT District 5
- Transit Project Updates – GATRA and SRTA
- FFY2018-2022 TIP amendments discussion and release for public comment- Please click here.
- MaPIT – MassDOT Online program for Project Initiation and Notification Forms
- FFY 2019-2023 TIP – Discussion on Potential Projects
- Update on FFY2018-2022 projects
- Unified Planning Work program (UPWP) –
- FFY2017 Report on Studies/Task Status
- FFY2018 Report on Anticipated Tasks
- Federal Certification Review
- Discussion on the Draft Report - Please click here.
- Discussion of the Action Plan addressing Corrective Actions and Recommendations
- Other Business
- Date, Time, Place for Next Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: SMMPO members unable to attend may send a designee to a meeting who is directly responsible and accountable to the SMMPO member. The designee may vote only with written and signed authorization from the SMMPO member provided before or at the time of the meeting.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The SMMPO, through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings - calendário de reuniões públicas
To request a translation to Portuguese, please call 508 824-1367
Para solicitar uma tradução deste documento para o Português, por favor ligue 508 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings - calendario de reuniones públicas
To request a translation to Spanish, please call 508 824-1367
Para solicitar una traducción al Español, por favor llame 508 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings
To request a translation to Haitan Creole, please call 508 824-1367
Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.