SRPEDD Fact Book 2016
What is the Fact Book?
The Fact Book is intended to be general summary information to the public. It is not intended to take place of original information published and made available from the primary sources of data cited therein.
The SRPEDD Fact Book has been developed and maintained by the SRPEDD Data Center. When you access or use this volume (including current and future components or services available in it), you acknowledge and agree that the information, data, images and links in this compilation are proprietary to SRPEDD.
- Table of Contents
- Overview (updated May 2016)
- Population (updated September 2016)
- Economy (updated August 2016)
- Socio-Economic (updated April 2016)
- Housing (updated August 2016)
- Transportation (updated March 2016)
- Communications (updated June 2016)
- Quality of Life
- Community Life (updated June 2016)
- Regional Resources (updated June 2016)