The Southeast Regional Homeland Security Council consists of members from law enforcement, fire services, emergency management, public health, hospital, emergency medical services, public safety communication, local government administration, public works, regional transportation authority and correctional services.
Southeast Regional Homeland Security Council Members and Maps of the Region
SRAC Council and Committee Meeting
SRAC Full Council Meeting
- The next Full Council meeting is on March 7, 2019 at 11:00AM. Please see the calendar for more information.
SRAC- Training & Exercise and Planning Meeting
- The next Training & Exercise and Planning meeting is on March 7, 2019 at 10:30AM. Please see the calendar for more information.
SRAC- Interoperability Subcommittee
- The next Interoperability Subcommittee meeting will be held at Norton Police Department, April 9th, 2019 at 10am.
SRAC- Cache Subcommittee
- The next Cache Subcommittee meeting is to be determined. Please see the calendar for more information.
SRAC- Mass Care, Sheltering and Medical Surge Subcommittee
- The next MCSMS Subcommittee meeting will be April 1st, 2019 @ 10am at SRPEDD. Please see the agenda, here.