The Southeast Regional Homeland Security Council consists of members from law enforcement, fire services, emergency management, public health, hospital, emergency medical services, public safety communication, local government administration, public works, regional transportation authority and correctional services.
Southeast Regional Homeland Security Council Members and Maps of the Region
SRAC Council and Committee Meeting
SRAC Full Council Meeting
- The next Full Council meeting is on June 6 , 2019 at 11:00AM. Please see the calendar for more information.
SRAC Training & Exercise and Planning Meeting
- The next Planning meeting is on June 6, 2019 at 10:30 AM. Please see the calendar for more information. Click here for the Agenda.
SRAC Interoperability Subcommittee
- The next Interoperability Subcommittee meeting is to be determined.
SRAC Cache Subcommittee
- The next Cache Subcommittee meeting is to be determined.
SRAC Mass Care, Sheltering and Medical Surge Subcommittee
- The next MCSMS Subcommittee meeting will be is to be announced.