Excerpt from the SRPEDD E-Government White Paper; click the image to access the document.
- Filing permits and license requests online
- Paying fees, fines and taxes online
- GIS Integration
- Data consolidation and sharing
There are several informational pieces below that describe E-Gov processes, products, benefits and provide examples of implementation in other regions.
If you would like to find out if an E-Government implementation will improve the efficiency of your governmental department, board or commission, check out the attached information and contact Ross Perry, email@example.com.
- White paper, technical description of E-Government
- E-Gov Overview, presentation
- Case Studies
- Benefit of E-Permitting
- E-Gov in other areas
- Regional benefits of E-Gov, Capital Region Connecticut
- Summary of CRW e-Trakit product
- DLS article on Cloud Computing
- DOR article on On-line Payments
- Examples of Countrywide E-Gov implementations.
- Online permitting in Franklin County
- E-Gov Implementation Goals and Cost savings presentation
MUNICIPAL PARTNERSHIPS STAFF
- Ross Perry
Director of Municipal Management
508-824-1367, ext 219