During the last half of 2011, SRPEDD worked with The Planning Center I DC & E to explore the feasibility of a Transfer Development Rights (TDR) program as an implementation tool for the South Coast Rail Economic Development and Land Use Corridor Plan. This Plan includes land use preferences identified during a public planning process as Priority Development Area and Priority Protection Areas. Since it was not economically practical to study all 31 communities in the Corridor, prototypes of transfers typical within the region were surveyed. The results of this report are available for download below.
Please click each file's name to download individual documents in either ZIP or PDF format.
Any TDR questions should be addressed to Sandy Conaty or Grant King at SRPEDD.
*Please allow sufficient time for larger files to download.*
*Download times will vary depending on your internet speed.*
- Final TDR Report [25 MB; ZIP]
- SRPEDD TDR Presentation to the SCR Task Force Notes (01/25/12) [148 KB; ZIP]
- SRPEDD TDR Presentation to the SCR Task Force Slides LOW RES (01/25/12) [42 MB; ZIP]
- SRPEDD TDR Presentation to the SCR Task Force Slides HIGH RES (01/25/12) [76 MB; ZIP]
- EOEEA Smart Growth/Smart Energy Toolkit TDR Presentations [external link]